Michael Quinn 5th Dan in Okinawan Shogen-Ryu karate and direct student of Kiyomasa Maeda, Hanshi will be teaching an open seminar on Okinawan karate including the functional applications of kata in the dojo of Billy Reynolds, Sensei on the 21/04/2018. This is a link to the event on Facebook:
The seminar is open to all students regardless of whether you train Okinawan karate or another style, and it promises to be an informative enjoyable experience that may change how you study your karate. Please contact Sensei Reynolds if you are interested in participating.
- 3 Day Okinawan Shogen-Ryu Karate and Yamane Ryu Kobudo Seminar July 4, 2019
- Open Seminar by Kiyomasa Maeda, Hanshi July 4, 2019
- Open Okinawan Karate and Kobudo Seminar July 4, 2019
- Karate: Exercise for the Mind and Body June 24, 2019
- March Seminar in Frankfurt, Germany February 24, 2019