We are honoured to announce that Kiyomasa Maeda, Hanshi, 10th Dan Okinawan Shogen-Ryu karate will be teaching an open seminar in Ireland on the 4th and 5th of July 2020. He will be accompanied by two of his senior students Chikara Shinjo, 7th Dan Shogen-Ryu and Toshihiko Tamashiro, 5th Dan Shogen-Ryu. Supporting instructor will be Michael Quinn 5th Dan Shogen-Ryu and European representative for the association.
This seminar on Okinawan karate and Yamane Ryu kobudo will be open to any interested student regardless of their style or political affiliation. To be kept updated about this seminar please email email@example.com or phone 00353 86 3953199. More details will follow shortly.
- 3 Day Okinawan Shogen-Ryu Karate and Yamane Ryu Kobudo Seminar July 4, 2019
- Open Seminar by Kiyomasa Maeda, Hanshi July 4, 2019
- Open Okinawan Karate and Kobudo Seminar July 4, 2019
- Karate: Exercise for the Mind and Body June 24, 2019
- March Seminar in Frankfurt, Germany February 24, 2019